1. Purpose of processing personal information
(‘http://www.skypay.co.kr’ hereinafter ‘SKYPAY’) processes personal information for the following purposes. The processed personal information will not be used for purposes other than the following purposes. Upon the change in purpose of use, prior consent will be requested.
A. Website membership registration and management
Personal information is processed for the purpose of maintaining and managing membership.
B. Civil affairs processing
Personal information is processed for the purpose of verifying the identity of the complainant and confirming the details of the complaint.
C. Provision of goods or services
Personal information is processed for the purpose of providing services.
D. Use in marketing and advertising
Personal information is processed for the purpose of developing new services (products), providing customized services, event and advertising information, and offering opportunities for participation.
2. Personal information file status
– Personal information item : email, mobile number, name, service use log, access log, cookie, access IP information
– Collection method : website
– Basis for retention : website use
– Retention period : 1 year
– Relevant laws and regulation : Records for collection/process and use of credit information : 3 years
3. Processing and retention period of personal information
① (‘SKYPAY’) processes and retains personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information pursuant to the law or within the period of retention and use of personal information agreed upon at the time of collecting personal information from the subject of data.
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
Relevant personal information is retained and used for the above purpose of use from the date of consent for collection and use.
-Basis for retention : website use
-Relevant laws and regulation : Records for collection/process and use of credit information : 3 years
4. Items regarding the provision of personal information to a third party
① (‘http://www.skypay.co.kr’ hereinafter ‘SKYPAY’) only provides personal information to a 3rd party only if it falls under the article 17 and 18 of Personal Information Protection Act such as consent of subject of data and special provision of regulation, etc.
② (‘http://www.skypay.co.kr’) provides personal information to a third party as follows.
– party of personal information : website administrator
– Purpose of personal information use by receiving party : email, mobile number, password, login ID, service use log, access log, cookie, access IP information
– Period of retention and use by receiving party : Immediate deletion
6. Subject of the information and user of rights, responsibilities and application of legal representative may exercise following rights as a subject of personal information.
① The subject of information may exercise the right to access, correct, delete, and stop processing personal information at any time for Money Box Co., Ltd.
② The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 may be done in writing, e-mail, fax, etc. pursuant to the article 41 paragraph 1 of the Enforcement Regulation of Personal Information Protection Act for Money Box Co., Ltd. Money Box Co., Ltd. shall take action without delay.
③ The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 can be done through the legal representative of the subject of information or through an agent such as a person who has been delegated. In this case, requesting party must submit a power of attorney pursuant to the form of Attachment 11 of the Enforcement Regulation of Personal Information Protection Act.
④ The rights of the subject of information may be restricted to view or stop processing personal information pursuant to Article 35 Paragraph 5 and Article 37 Paragraph 2 of Personal Information Protection Act
⑤ Request for correction and deletion of personal information cannot be requested in the event that the personal information is specified as the subject of collection in other laws and regulations.
⑥ Money Box Co., Ltd. verifies whether the person who made the request, such as a request for access pursuant to the rights of the subject of information, a request for correction or deletion, or a request to stop processing, is the person or a legitimate agent.
8. Destruction of personal information (‘SKYPAY’) in principle destroys the personal information without delay upon the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedure, period and method of destruction are as follows.
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate data base (separate documents in the event it is written on paper) upon the intended purpose is achieved, and is retained for a certain period of time or immediately destroyed pursuant to the internal policies and other relevant laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to the data base is not used for other purposes unless it is required by the law.
Personal information of the user will be destroyed within 5 days from the end of the retention period in the event that retention period of personal information has expired. In the event that the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the achievement of the purpose of processing personal information, the abolition of the service, or the end of the business, the personal information shall be destroyed within 5 days from the date it is recognized that the processing of personal information is unnecessary.
9. Items regarding the installation / operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices
① To provide individual customized services, Money Box Co., Ltd. uses ‘cookies’ that frequently store and retrieve use information. ② Cookie is a small amount of information sent to the user’s computer browser by the server (http) for the operation of the website, and it may be stored on the hard disk of the user’s personal lcomputer. A. Purpose of cookies: Cookie is used to provide optimized information to users by identifying the types of visits and use, popular search terms, secure access, etc. for each service and website visited by the user.B. Installation/Operation and Decline of Cookie : User may refuse to save cookies by setting options in the Tools> Internet Option> Personal Information menu at the top of the web browser. C. In the event of declining to save cookie, user may experience difficulties in using customized services.
10. Personal information protection manager composition
▶ Personal information protection manager
Name : Chang Woo Jang
Title : President
Title : President
Contact : 02-756-8888, firstname.lastname@example.org, 02-775-3333
It is connected to personal information protection division.
▶ Personal information protection division
Division : Information protection department
Manager : Chang Woo Jang
Contact : 02-756-8888, email@example.com, 02-775-3333
② For the items relevant to inquiries regarding personal information protection, complaint resolution, damage compensation, etc. during the use of service (or business) provided by Money Box Co., Ltd. (‘http://www.skypay.co.kr’ hereinafter ‘SKYPAY), subject of information may contact personal information protection manager and its managing department for inquiry. Money Box Co., Ltd. (‘http://www.skypay.co.kr’ hereinafter ‘SKYPAY’) will respond to and process inquiries from the subject of information without delay.
11. Revision of personal information processing policy procedure
①The personal information processing policy takes effect as of the effective date. In the event that there is any addition, deletion, or correction of changes pursuant to laws and policies, Money Box Co., Ltd. will notify its users through notice from 7 days before the enforcement of the revision.
12. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information (‘SKYPAY’) takes technical, administrative and physical measures necessary to secure safety as follows pursuant to Article 29 of Personal Information Protection Act.
1. Implementation of regular internal audit
Money Box Co., Ltd. conducts its own audits on a regular basis (quarterly) to ensure the safety of handling personal information.
2. Minimization of personal information handling employees and their training
Money Box Co., Ltd. is implementing measures to manage personal information by appointing employees who handle personal information and minimizing the number of employees.
3. Establishment and implementation of internal management plan
Money Box Co., Ltd. has established and implemented an internal management plan for safe handling of personal information.
4. Technical measure in response to hacking, etc.
<Box Co., Ltd.>(‘SKYPAY’) installs a security program and executes periodic updates and inspections to prevent leakage and damage of personal information from hacking or computer viruses. The system is installed in an area where access from the outside is controlled and technically/physically monitored and blocked.
5. Encryption of personal information
The user’s personal information is encrypted, stored and managed, so only the user him/herself can identify it. For important data, separate security functions such as encrypting files and transmission data or using the file lock function are used
6. Retention of access log and prevention of forgery
Logs of access to the personal information processing system are retained and managed for at least 6 months, and the security function is used to prevent forgery, theft, and loss of access logs.
7. Restrictions on access to personal information
Money Box Co., Ltd. is taking necessary measures to control access to personal information by granting, changing, and canceling access rights to the database system that processes personal information. Using an intrusion prevention system, unauthorized external access from outside is being controlled.